After three months of being pregnant, I still can't get used to the idea. In the midst of mayhem yesterday, I couldn't imagine adding one more to the mix. Especially because of our little monster, Thomas. He is obsessed with the toilet and has graduated from dipping his hands in to now dipping, brushes, towels, rolls of paper towels, toothpaste, and whatever else he can find into it. The real problem arises when one forgets to flush, which happens when you are three and five. He also is a Houdini at getting unstrapped when strapped, climbing furniture, and finding things to dump out. Apparently, Peter is aware of his mother, because during last night's prayer he said, "Bless me that I can have a fun day at school tomorrow, and bless Lucy that she can have fun whatever she is doing, and bless mom that Thomas can be easy..."
Friday, November 21, 2008
A Child's Prayer
After three months of being pregnant, I still can't get used to the idea. In the midst of mayhem yesterday, I couldn't imagine adding one more to the mix. Especially because of our little monster, Thomas. He is obsessed with the toilet and has graduated from dipping his hands in to now dipping, brushes, towels, rolls of paper towels, toothpaste, and whatever else he can find into it. The real problem arises when one forgets to flush, which happens when you are three and five. He also is a Houdini at getting unstrapped when strapped, climbing furniture, and finding things to dump out. Apparently, Peter is aware of his mother, because during last night's prayer he said, "Bless me that I can have a fun day at school tomorrow, and bless Lucy that she can have fun whatever she is doing, and bless mom that Thomas can be easy..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment