So Lucy wants the new baby to be a girl, shocking. I have tried to help her understand that there is a 50/50 chance of it being a girl or a boy. She doesn't listen to the boy part. Today she told me that if my tummy gets really big AND I have to go to the hospital, that means it is a girl. When I was pregnant with Lucy, Peter was adamant that the baby was a girl, and he was right. When I was pregnant with Thomas, both Lucy and Peter were sure it was a boy. I don't trust Lucy this time. I think emotion is clouding whatever child inspiration might be there. The problem is, for the first time, I have an opinion about the sex, and I want a girl too so Lucy can have a sister. Adam isn't so sure, he's well aware of how his one little girl has him wrapped around her little finger, and he isn't sure he can take another one.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Lucy's Prediction
So Lucy wants the new baby to be a girl, shocking. I have tried to help her understand that there is a 50/50 chance of it being a girl or a boy. She doesn't listen to the boy part. Today she told me that if my tummy gets really big AND I have to go to the hospital, that means it is a girl. When I was pregnant with Lucy, Peter was adamant that the baby was a girl, and he was right. When I was pregnant with Thomas, both Lucy and Peter were sure it was a boy. I don't trust Lucy this time. I think emotion is clouding whatever child inspiration might be there. The problem is, for the first time, I have an opinion about the sex, and I want a girl too so Lucy can have a sister. Adam isn't so sure, he's well aware of how his one little girl has him wrapped around her little finger, and he isn't sure he can take another one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment