The other night, the Peter and Lucy would not go to bed. After repeated sneak out attempts, Adam threatened to return all the new library books if they didn't stay in their beds. Lucy yelled out, "You don't know where the libwawy is, Daddy." "Oh, yes I do so don't get out," replied Adam. As he is walking down the stairs he hears Lucy say to Peter, "Don't worry Petah, Daddy doesn't know where the libwawy is." Sassy girl. About an hour later, Peter is asleep, and I hear Lucy tip-toeing down the steps. "Mommy, I can't find my blankie and I am poopie," she says. So I get her all fixed up and am tucking her into bed when she says, "Mommy, YOU won't take back the libwawy books will you?" Yep, she knows I know where the library is.
AK&Co.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment