Sunday, February 8, 2009

Inauguration Prep



We braved downtown the Saturday before the Inauguration. It was too cold to be outside for long, but we did a drive by of the Mall. I've never seen so many port-o-potties in my life. We then headed to the American History Museum where it was warm.

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Yeah, yeah - another way to keep in better touch with one of my favorite people! No more closet blogging, okay? I'm so glad I found you... I love your family!

Brecken said...

Kates, what a fun mom you are. DC seems like such a great place to live, there seems to be so much to do. By the way, your kids are adorable.

Annie and Jake Callister said...

I'm so happy you have a blog! I would say, "You better update it," but then again, I never update mine. Jake does though. Anyway, welcome aboard!