Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lucy Gets a Sister!

Baby #4 is a girl!!! (Due May 27, 2009) We are excited, especially Lucy. She was sure from the start it would be so she wasn't surprised. Peter has agreed to love the baby despite it being a girl because he has Thomas. We are sure Thomas will love the baby although will probably put the baby's life in danger at least once a day. We already are a little afraid for "Baby Emily," as we call her.

Last night, Lucy sat on my lap and said, "Woooh mommy, your tummy is getting BIG!" Tonight after dinner, she stuck out her tummy and said, "Look mommy, do I look like I have a baby in my tummy?" I can't wait for breast-feeding.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Kate I found your blog from Brecken's... I hope you don't mind me looking! You have such a cute family! Congrats on baby number 4! How exciting that it's a girl! :)
Love - Brittany

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Congrats katie! That date is coming right up. Baby #4 is a big deal!

elder douglas foulger said...

you know that is near my birthday and it is a girl...i think you should name her meagan!