Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pete & Adam's Trip to Alta

When Adam first told me he wanted to take Peter on a ski trip to Alta, I asked if the trip was for Peter or for him. As it turned out, Peter is a 'Altaholic' just like his Dad. The boys had fun, especially because Peter also got a day with his Guggy and got to ski with his cousins. So much fun that Peter didn't even miss me...although he did miss Thomas.... a lot. Lucy missed Peter. Every day she would ask, "How many days until Peter comes home?" After the second day she asked, "When does Peter come home REALLY?" Despite my efforts to make our girls time (plus Thomas) fun, watching Barbie movies, going to McDonald's, the Aquarium, and even up to Delaware to visit cousins, nothing was as fun as her older brother.

2 comments:

Brooke Eriksen said...

What in the world!!! A blog?!?! How did I not know about this!! I am SO excited to keep up on your family better!!! I had no idea you were having a girl:) Hip, hip horray for little girls! Elle talks daily of our "girl" to come because "we already have a boy", since the day Gray came home. I walked in her room the other night to check on her (10:30) she popped up and told me she had been thinking and she thought we should name our girl Elizabeth Mary. Where do they come up with this stuff.
We miss you! Are you going to Candace's wedding? You know, a few weeks after the baby:)
LOVE YOU!!

Huis said...

Nice to see this moment, thank you

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-manfaat-grapeseed-oil/