So, a month to go until the arrival of #4. I'm feeling pregnant and a bit uncomfortable so yes, ready to not be pregnant but a the same time, a little worried about this baby coming out and having to take care of it plus the three others. Thomas is the main concern. The child thinks he's much older than he is. I can't watch him at the playground. It freaks me out the stuff he does, I'm always racing to catch him, although, by the time I get there, he has already climbed himself up and is fine. He is refusing to go to bed in a crib, now sleeps on a bed, and he thinks Peter and Lucy's friends are his too, following them around when they come over. Yet at other times, he is very much the baby. He loves for me to hold him, which is killing me these days, and loves his "Ba-ba" aka his blanket. This will be interesting. To his credit, he is very loving, and the friends' babies we've been around, he's been very sweet and gentle with, to my amazement. If we can get through this summer, I think we'll make it. That might be a big "if" though.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Home Stretch
So, a month to go until the arrival of #4. I'm feeling pregnant and a bit uncomfortable so yes, ready to not be pregnant but a the same time, a little worried about this baby coming out and having to take care of it plus the three others. Thomas is the main concern. The child thinks he's much older than he is. I can't watch him at the playground. It freaks me out the stuff he does, I'm always racing to catch him, although, by the time I get there, he has already climbed himself up and is fine. He is refusing to go to bed in a crib, now sleeps on a bed, and he thinks Peter and Lucy's friends are his too, following them around when they come over. Yet at other times, he is very much the baby. He loves for me to hold him, which is killing me these days, and loves his "Ba-ba" aka his blanket. This will be interesting. To his credit, he is very loving, and the friends' babies we've been around, he's been very sweet and gentle with, to my amazement. If we can get through this summer, I think we'll make it. That might be a big "if" though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hang in there! I can't believe you're having your fourth. It seems like T was just born. He sounds pretty fun though and cute pic. Good luck with #4.
Good luck with your last month!!!! The last month is exhausting....well, it's all exhausting. But, worth it. Hope you hang in there. Im sure little Thomas will be adorable with the new baby.
Post a Comment